It has become increasingly important for companies to understand how they interact with biodiversity, and begin to disclose structured biodiversity strategies that can be added to business sustainability reporting. Standards are developing that require corporate sustainability commitments to be clearly defined. We work closely with clients in order to customise Biodiversity Strategies that align companies to their sustainability goals and emerging standards.
Our Biodiversity Strategy service includes:
- Determining the materiality of biodiversity to companies;
- Identifying and addressing the impacts and dependencies between biodiversity and companies;
- Recommending mitigation methods to reduce negative and to increase positive impacts;
- Integrating biodiversity into the business activities and objectives; and
- Defining the Biodiversity Strategy, policies and targets for companies, including how to measure, monitor and implement the strategy.
We are able to provide ongoing support to help implement the strategies and manage the measurement, monitoring and the financial valuation of biodiversity for best in class biodiversity reporting.